GO TO

GO DIRECTLY to the PHOTOS of the PORTFOLIOS of my STUDENTS . They did SUCH A GREAT JOB & I AM VERY PROUD of (most of) THEM!

LifeNews.com

Trending In Ed

Monday, March 7, 2016

(Explains things) Re GANGS OF INDIO & COACHELLA:"The warlords of Coachella"

AND THIS IS WHERE I LANDED FOR MY 1ST TEACHING JOB,THINKING I WAS IN A GOOD PLACE NEAR PALM SPRINGS (when ,in fact,I was on the opposite side of the valley(the poor side of town),a much different story;albeit nonetheless,still some very good kids (&a few really bad ones,yet that's all it takes),;but the administration was a different story).I stuck it out for 2 years.
***
"/...police 10 to one. Authorities have described the
gang, often known as VCR, as an "umbrella gang" that
oversees six to eight other gangs, including Coachella
Tiny Locos, 50 Boys and chapters identified by Avenue
52 and Avenue 53. Together, they have terrorized
Coachella for decades...."

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/crime_courts/2016/03/02/coachella-gangs-brazen-violence/81219408/