Christian Perspectives in Education

GO TO

GO DIRECTLY to the PHOTOS of the PORTFOLIOS of my STUDENTS . They did SUCH A GREAT JOB & I AM VERY PROUD of (most of) THEM!

LifeNews.com


Below: COACHELLA HIGH SCHOOL TWITTER FEED


Twitter Search / CvHigh

Saturday, February 20, 2016

I TAUGHT MOCKINGBIRD @ COACHELLA:"Tributes pour in for Harper Lee following death, aged 89 "| SBS News

WHEN I WAS A TEACHER IN COACHELLA I HAD THE 9th-GRADE KIDS READ MOCKINGBIRD, & also SHOWED THE FILM:

"Lee, whose 1960 book 'To Kill a Mockingbird' about
racism and injustice in the US South is a classic of
American literature, died on Friday at age 89 in her
home town of Monroeville, Alabama.
"Harper Lee was ahead of her time, and her
masterpiece..."

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/02/20/tributes-pour-harper-lee-following-death-aged-89