GO TO

GO DIRECTLY to the PHOTOS of the PORTFOLIOS of my STUDENTS . They did SUCH A GREAT JOB & I AM VERY PROUD of (most of) THEM!

LifeNews.com

Trending In Ed

Monday, October 12, 2015

I'M SO GLAD I'M OUTTA THERE: "LAUSD board to determine how much public should affect superintendent search" | 89.3 KPCC

I learned a lot about education @ both Coachella &
L.A. ,unfortunately,most about politics,fear, & greed inside the "education system." I grew up as a student mostly inside Christian schools. I thought I could be a missionary teacher in the public schools,and did my best to do so over the course of 15 years ,but it was a challenge,to say the least. The public school systems in America may be the biggest missionary field of all,and the most challenging. If you can't be inside it,at least pray for it,...pray 4 our public school children.They need CHRIST! They need the LIGHT! THey need true FREEDOM!

http://www.scpr.org/news/2015/10/12/54953/lausd-board-to-decide-how-much-public-should-weigh/