GO TO

GO DIRECTLY to the PHOTOS of the PORTFOLIOS of my STUDENTS . They did SUCH A GREAT JOB & I AM VERY PROUD of (most of) THEM!

LifeNews.com

Trending In Ed

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

UNFORTUNATELY,WHERE I WORKED IN COACHELLA,CORRUPTION IS RAMPANT: "Former Coachella employee speaks out about "illegal and immoral" city business" | Latest News - Home

This is about coachella city hall,while I worked for cvusd & cvhs,but I can vouch for the fact that there was corruption there as well. I was there during the brief alex franco era,but it wasn't franco alone,There also was Foch Pensis,Colleen Gaines among other,as well as Kent Braithwaite (who is still there).All we can do is wait & pray for a full "change of the guard" & hope for good new people to enter in with staunch ethical & moral standards.

UNFORTUNATELY,WHERE I WORKED IN COACHELLA,CORRUPTION IS RAMPANT: "Former Coachella employee speaks out about "illegal and immoral" city business" | Latest News - Home

http://m.kesq.com/news/former-coachella-employee-speaks-out-about-illegal-and-immoral-city-business/34544418