GO TO

GO DIRECTLY to the PHOTOS of the PORTFOLIOS of my STUDENTS . They did SUCH A GREAT JOB & I AM VERY PROUD of (most of) THEM!

LifeNews.com

Trending In Ed

Saturday, March 7, 2015

thoughts & prayers for my students at coachella valley high school

thoughts & prayers for my students at coachella valley high school...you are in my prayers..yes you Ben, & you the senior in my freshman class, & you the talker, & you the quiet one..& you the thinker.., & you the artistic one..& you the incredibly perfect one...all of you I will always pray for to the end of time (or my time)...as much (or little) as you learned from me..above all I hope you come to know Jesus Christ as your Savior. This is the only knowledge that will truly SAVE you in the end..; everything else is about a good job & also about good understanding & relationships, but if you truly know Jesus Christ, all other things will follow...; but be prepared for persecution. Life in Christ is not the easy life, nor the good life...at least not now...; but in the end you will be rewarded, eternally! God be with you and bless you my dear students.